Happy Birthday To Nze Sam!

One of ANSU's most humble, hardworking and understanding campus president adds 1 (one).
My Oga (Mr. Best) says Nze Sam is the most hardworking S.U.G official he has ever met; I doubted him until he made a list of his achievements then I was dumbfounded.
Well, today, His Excellency +1 and its worth celebrating.
Here is a birthday message from the Office of  the Special Adviser to the Governor on Media and Publicity; Mr. Best.:


"On your birthday, I like to take some time and think about all the wonderful times we have had together. I’m thankful for our special adventures and all the things that we have done as friends and I look forward to making many more memories with you.
My best friend deserves the best birthday in the world and my goal is to give it to you. Happy Birthday and let’ get ready to celebrate. The party starts as soon as we are together."
- Mr. Best Okereke

 

Drop your Birthday wishes directly to the Governor through his number: 08058266666

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Best denies having intentions for the office of the D.O.S in the forthcoming S.U.G election.

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.