Catholic Priests Beg Nigerians to Vote Out Goodluck in 2014

Popular Catholic Priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, who heads the Catholic Adoration Centre in Enugu, has begged Nigerians to vote out President Goodluck Jonathan in the forthcoming elections which will take place next month. The Catholic priest said the president was no longer fit to rule, and therefore urged his members to vote the All Progressives Congress candidate, Gen Muhammadu Buhari in place of the president.

The priest who made Goodluck Jonthan the topic for his New Year sermon titled the message "From Good luck to Bad luck."
During his sermon he said, "I love President Goodluck Jonathan and I used to be his ardent fan, but I want good for my people and that's why I want Nigerians to vote out Goodluck Jonathan and vote General Muhammad Buhari. I don't care if Buhari is a Muslim and from the North; all I care about is that Buhari can
save Nigeria," he said.

Ironically the priest had also promised to pray for Jonathan before now, when the first lady visited him, but said the sign he got from God shows he was no longer fit to rule the nation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Best denies having intentions for the office of the D.O.S in the forthcoming S.U.G election.

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.