Our Oga-at-the-top says Exam starts on the 15th of July


 For those whom think it's wise to travel, please bear it in mind that 15th July brings forth our exams. No need to travel, the school has provided lots of activities to keep us flexing while we await 15th to come like a thief.

For the S.U.G carnival, whom would you prefer as a guest artist?  

A. Duncan Mighthy
B. Celebobo
C. K.C Fresh (Limpopo)


Residents of Igbariam Junction this is for you! Comment and get a chance of winning a brand new samsung galaxy tap at the upcoming 'CHAPTER5 MOVEMENT' next semester. 
Note: Only for residents of Igbariam Junction.

Comments

OGE WILSON MASS COM said…
I prefer Kc Limpopo
Unknown said…
kc joor....wetin I wan see duncan mighty for
Anonymous said…
Hw una think say d exam go hold wen dem no allow part-time students wrte their own exam? All dis talk na rumour cos we no even dey sure!
arthur obi said…
As for me I dey sokoto nw lolls
Stmatt bus admin said…
I prefer Duncan mighty,d one and only PH 1st son.(manuchimsoh
Maryann mass comm said…
Kc Abeg,na him dey reign joor
Mr. Dulocs said…
kc beta nw
Chydiogo said…
Kcee_limpopo!
Chike,Acc dept said…
Biko,,na!! Kcee- limpopo..who b selebobo??
Unknown said…
All these people wae dae tok sae exam go hold on 15th, it be like sae una ppl their hauz dae scare una...anyway me go return on sunday to find out for myself.
Chinelo said…
I prefer k.c
Chinelo said…
I prefer k.c
Unknown said…
kc z gud.....4 d exam if it hold,we write it.if it didnt hold we park wel.
Private User said…
Am in school but the details abt exam starting on 15th is not certain.
EZE CHUKWUEBUKA said…
Kc
SPIFFY ACC EDU IGBARIAM JCTN said…
RE WE RYTNG EXAM WITHOUT TIME TABLE
Anonymous said…
This exam stuff is under probability. I prefer K.C Fresh to others

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Best denies having intentions for the office of the D.O.S in the forthcoming S.U.G election.

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.