I met ANSU's shortest guy at Uli yesterday

 I was at Uli campus yesterday to see a few important persons. Vanessa, K-Slim, Sagacious, Chioma etc. then luckily I ran into Emeka; ANSU's shortest guy. Before now, I used to pride myself of being the shortest nigga in ANSU. At some point I gave my self a title; 'ANSU's No.1 Citizen from the ground'. In a heart full of pains I break this news to you that I'm not the ANSU's shortest guy; Emeke is.

Click HERE to share this photo on Facebook
Click HERE to tweet
3320FDAD BBM

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dis is one reason y I luv u. U make jest out ur problem to avoid breakdown.

KONJI MASTER said
K-SLIM said…
Hahahahaha BEST!!! #tongueout# no award for Ansu shortest man for you!!! NICE MEETING YOU IN PERSON #PEACE#
Anonymous said…
May both of you grow tall in Jesus name.
Paddy said…
Hmm, this pic na die.
Anonymous said…
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahah lwkmd!!! Best ooooooo you are really proud of this ur height
Anonymous said…
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahah lwkmd!!! Best ooooooo you are really proud of this ur height
nedu gist said…
Hahahahahah my guy u so funny!
Anonymous said…
2 of una who tall pass?lolz(xsexie blingx)
Unknown said…
Lol..u don c ur replica
GOLDNET said…
I get medicine to make u grow taller
merit said…
Hmmmmm Mr best, na u sure pass u too dey make sense
Unknown said…
Short man jam small man
Mantisa said…
Big men I d making
Anonymous said…
I am happy for you
mally said…
All this men sef.....make una no dey use ur destiny disturd us o. U Short pass finger battery 'AND SO FUCK WOT!!!! Nna give us lamber on how 2 make maoney. O na e gist m na o nwere nwata si window ba nne afor. Bera comport.

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Best denies having intentions for the office of the D.O.S in the forthcoming S.U.G election.

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.