Pic.of the day: Mr. Swag


Comments

Paddy said…
Wia d swag? Mr Best u don collect money chop abi
Anonymous said…
Pls whrz d swag ??smbody help!
Anonymous said…
Pls whrz d swag ??smbody help!
Anonymous said…
OLODO LABATA...SWAG NI SWAG KO
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
Shut up fool ...do u knw d guy he z veri fashionable n cute
Anonymous said…
Wow ..dts ma nigga hia,he dresses so nice am nt supriz though but best u shld hv used he correct pic knw he z more dan dis
Anonymous said…
Is that not soposed to be Nonso. Swag my foot mtsew
Anonymous said…
Now that is d guy I cherish.I love the way he comments and speak,just hung out wit him the other day feel like kissin him ryt nw
Anonymous said…
It is normal that pple will get jealous n talk can some body tel me what is rong wit dt pic being accorded MR.swag bad belle pple
melB said…
There's ntn wrong wiv that picture buh since u refered to him as "mr swag" u should have used a pictured that shoes that caption and this is just the truth
Anonymous said…
C cum o any bad mouth say diz guy no reach? c fools o non of u reach am @ all, this guy dy rep wella.al this ugly peeps na dem bad belle dy worri pass make I catch una ndi ara
melB said…
u refered to him as "mr swag" u should have used a picture that shows that caption and this is just the truth

Anonymous said…
He is not cute at all. Not what I expected shaa money talks
merit said…
SMH me no see any swag dere oooooh
Anonymous said…
Abeg who dash am swag,dis 1 wey dey like one osha brought up,abeg Best try get beta gist joor,mtcheewwww
Anonymous said…
Nigga no dey talk anyhw,me I fine pass d nigga no be for mouth,I wonder hw much Best been collect frm d guy self,he's nt worth it.so stop talking anyhow
Anonymous said…
Make I see your picture abeg...since u b finest guy ode
Anonymous said…
U fyn pass am? Omg show your pic promise to b ur gurl if u worth it
i ChoPtas Not said…
Its obvious the umpteen anonymous replying and fighting everyone @same time pushing praises to the picture is same person...&probably same dude in the pix.....if you doubt me, then ask ur self why sm1 suddenly forgot his self&replied paddy with his GOGGLE Account immediately deleted&now replied with Anonymous&uptil now same Dude never commented again..lol...Game of the Mind sha#only that i tot by 2014, all would be mature&stop prasing&cussing another under Anonymity....Ansu don't train cowards i suppose.....i Comment my Reserve for the Picture for next time...Yes!..@i_ChoPtas_Not
Unknown said…
hahahahahahah so you saw that too? I just they watch them from my PLASMA TV lol
dyzle said…
Ua xoxo ryt gal dat dude z crazy buh swag hell no
Unknown said…
If I hear swag dz guy be like person way dem beat mitcheew keep face like wetin d use seprate fight ojuju calabar
Anonymous said…
Lol i wish there was a beefing contest like yo mama contest. Nigerians are too good at that, well maybe the picture doesn't show it.
~BOSS LR~
Unknown said…
Hahahahaahahahah....laff so tee ma prick stand oh best u 4llow get bad mouth abi afta removin ma comment earliar c d pic wey u cari do Mr.swag okpo na devil go punish u...u wan set me up abi na wetn make pple wey I beta pass cum get mouth 4 wia I dy c pesin open mouth tawk say him beta pass me chai ma bro abeg no b mouth o go check urcef wella ..I no blame una na best I dy blame

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Best denies having intentions for the office of the D.O.S in the forthcoming S.U.G election.

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.