Residents of Green Lodge arrested by the anti-cult

On Thursday 13th February, an apartment belonging to Ebuka Ojiyi, a 100level sociology student was burgled in Green Lodge at Ukwulu and his laptop was taken away amongst many other valuables.
Below is Ebuka's report:


I returned from school just to meet my room  in a mess. The whole thing was simply like a movie. My bags where ransacked, my clothes were missing, my money and laptop gone. This was a room I locked before going for lectures. Later that day, I was advised to report the case to the school security which I did without waste of time. Few days later, I got a customized text message with the name 'ANSU SECURITY' requesting I should call a number which accompanied the text message. So I called the line which happened to be an AIRTEL line. The recipient who claimed a staff and top member of the anti-cult squad requested for the password to the stolen laptop, claiming it is safe in their custody. Thank God I did not give them the password to the laptop until I confirmed from the anticult office, to notice it was a frame up. They just needed the password in other to gain access to the laptop.  Thank God for the SUG president and Decency (MayBond Ent.), who took it upon themselves to get to the root of the matter. The president was present in Green lodge till late hours of the day to investigate the matter.
According to reports, the anti cult squad earlier seized the phones of all the lodge members for proper investigation. Just yesterday it was noticed that a female member of the lodge had received a call from the AIRTEL number on the 9th of February, which is four days before the laptop was stolen. The investigations are still on as the SUG president is out to get to the root of the case.

Comments

Anonymous said…
dese yr1 boiz always tink everything ends in d anti cult office. dat wan dey game shaa
Anonymous said…
They thieves must be caught and punished!

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Best denies having intentions for the office of the D.O.S in the forthcoming S.U.G election.

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.