Mr.Best's message to everybody on GistMeANSU birthday.

GistMeANSU is one year today. One year of distractions, hate, tears and JOY! Honestly, this one year seems like 5 years already.

Despite all the hate, threats and abuses, I'm still strong and fearless. This is because you my readers are my security, my source of livelihood , my hope. Your visit to GistMeANSU is what keeps me going. I cannot thank you enough.

Specially, I say a big Daalu to these few fateful readers who kept commenting even when my pockets could not produce more Galaxy Tabs:

Paddy
IChopTasNot
Damilola Toluwani
John Brian
Konji Master
K-Slim
Shola Adebanjo
Rosemary Orjiakor
Amaka 
Mantisa 
Kenry Nwankwo E.T.C

I will not forget my dearest BabyBlinks ; I know you will not let me go broke. Your financial help took me this far. And to Czer, Oluchi, Udeolisa Chinelo, Mirabel, Glory, DonCarta, Killit, Ikon, Kossy, Eblaze, Levels, Denze, D1, Frank (Presido), SeedMan, Emperor, T-Boy, D Boy is Good, Arthur, Alvan Mademan and OBJ...I owe you all the love. Thank you for believing in me.
Timaya, Val and Stormz I am speechless.
How can I forget my reporters from Uli and Igbariam? It is your hard work that made me ANSU's No.1 Amebo. I will remain grateful.

Mr. Flexy (Oyina atu na Awka), my father said you are destined to be my Director of socials. I am loyal sir.
Onyinye, you are my Mayor.

And to my wonderful readers from Unilag, ESUT, Unizik, Olabisi Olabanjo University, LASU and Jambites, I am fully aware that ANSU alone cannot give me all the traffic. So take a thumb.
My BBM contacts are lovely too. Its not easy receive 12 broadcasts in a day. You deserve a kiss.

Chief and Dr(Mrs) Goddy Okereke, you need to meet my friend Buchi. He also said I must be a lawyer. I'm sorry for the pains I brought you in the past...I hope to graduate as a lawyer soonest. Until then, please keep praying for me.

To all of you that I could not mention, I love you a million times and I pray you love me back.

Mr. Best
C.E.O GistMeANSU
GISTMEANSU OFFICE AT OTOKO

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are indeed a writer, happy buffdai Mr. Amebo1
Paddy said…
I luv u too bt u dey fuck up shaa
Anonymous said…
Hbd my man
cynthia ilozue said…
I am very proud of u dear. I alwayz knew u will go places bt u no call my name for ur blog o
Anonymous said…
You are the best
Anonymous said…
Atention seaker
Unknown said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Anonymous said…
You na my man. The lord is your straight

KONJI MASTER said...
Unknown said…
Sentimental moron
K-SLIM said…
BEST!!! Have you ever asked yourself y I always put 3 exclamation marks wen ever I type your name? Well am gonna tell you the reasons 2day... 1.your a profound writer. 2.your so strong 2 withstand the threats in your work. 3.your simply the BEST!!! When it comes to Ameboism. Let me save other reasons for anoda day.HAPI BDAY GMA HOUSE,HAPI BDAY GMA STAFFS,HAPI BDAY GMA READERS...We will all live 2 celebrate GMA in a bigger way next year #PEACE#
Anonymous said…
U no mention my name but no kwams hapi birthday
Awesome Seye said…
HBD gistmeansu...thumbs up!!!I greatly rejoice wt u Best,u r indeed d BEST in all u lay hands on,d fact dat u didn't gv up during storms and trial makes u a Real and determined man...I'm proud of u,kip d good work going,I wish gistmeansu manymore friutful years....U ll go places byound your imagination and expectation Amen. Happy celebration
Paddy said…
Anony, plz alwayz be sure you get your spellings right b4 u throw words at Father Paddy. The only 2 wordz u commented are both wrong. As 4 Shola, paddy u know, who are you?
Anonymous said…
I cnt blive gma is just one year and is pulling dis weight. I ran my blog www.unilaggossip.com 4 two years bt it folded due to lack of visitor.
Anonymous said…
Na you sabi
Anonymous said…
You done dey campaign for flexy abi...use ur head bro
Anonymous said…
Hbd 2 GMA as 4 those complaining that their names Aint mentioned, I've always adviced that doing things withot expecting something else is the best.
i ChoPtas Not said…
Long Live GistMeAnsu!
Long Live Mr. Best Okereke!!
Long Live GMA Readers!!!

Together we do it forever.. Happy birthday GistMeAnsu... The product of a hardworking Man; a man with lots of dream; a man who we believe gonna take us to the promise land soonest... No one else but you, our No1 amebo without no rival "Mr. Best


I_ChoPtas_Not Loves and Respect you too pieces








@i_ChoPtas_Not
Anonymous said…
AnsuEncore will like to say a hearty congratulation to the entire team of gistmeansu as you mark one year in business today. Its apparent that your persistence & determination has gone well above & far beyond your call of duty. As we join you in your celebration today we hope this celebration marks the beginning of more better things to come.

Once again we say Happy Anniversary!!! From AnsuEncore
i ChoPtas Not said…
Food for thought Dear!!! ŦЂɑ̤̥̈̊П̥̥̲̣̣̣KƧ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇











@i_ChoPtas_Not
Anonymous said…
I love you
Unknown said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SiR BEST
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday GMA. Short As MI but strictly incredible....@Mr Best. Hard Work Pays.... SliM Dj Ohanz
Anonymous said…
Wat goes arnd comes arnd...ndi mmadu!!!hehe....2-15
Unknown said…
Mr Best, you always preached against youths being idle, I guess that's what inpired this blog. The office makes you a boss earlier than I expected. We love you too
Unknown said…
Please leave my Paddy for me o
Anonymous said…
.....Una weldone @ 1...God make u bigger man
Unknown said…
You are a darling. I would have wished you are still here with us but you have to move on. I am happy tou returned the love. Thank you.
Unknown said…
I'm sorry Oga Paddy. You are just telling me. Thanks a lot anyways.
Unknown said…
Baby Cynthia, this blog would not contain the list of names I had penned down earlier. Not to worry, suisbsequent ones will not pass you by.
Unknown said…
Ohanz Baba I see you.
Unknown said…
Sir Slim, I have not really asked myself oo. Lolz. I am flattered. Thank you very much.
Unknown said…
Thanks a lot deat
Unknown said…
Most people want to be like you. They refuse to understand that you've been through shit to shine. They don't believe you had been rejected and so motivated to reach out to the sky for greatness.
In a bid to become like you, some of them, would like to come closer to you; they watch you closely, try so hard to destroy you, unconsciously, to become just like you. They want to travel round the world like you. But, but, but, you can't just do it like that. You need to go through the same old circle that man walked to get there. You can't just get there by wishing.
You have to suffer a bit. You have to be
rejected too. You have to have some motivation.
Be careful old friend.
D1 said…
Like they say.......only real recognize real.Mr best,you are truly the best among the rest.enemies like make dem vex but na for their chest im go rest.
Mr Flexy said…
More grease 2ur elbow mr best, u are truly d best. Gistmeansu wil go places. D1 I see u
Mr Denze said…
mr best to ma own best description,is stil the African best n shortest jnalist.I also tink Mr. Flexy is fit for purpose,and of merchantable quality n quantity,wen it coms to directing the social affairs and welfare of ansu stds.U wil gt there bro.God dey
Anonymous said…
Son,

We named you Best out of big dreams for you. Thanks for living up to our dreams so far. Your efforts and determination are vivid, enviable and commendable. Remember to cling to God for the full realisation of your potentials. Remain focused. You know we love you and will ever love you, son.

Congratulations.

Chief & Dr. (Mrs.) G. Okereke.

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Best denies having intentions for the office of the D.O.S in the forthcoming S.U.G election.

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.