Let Boko-Haram Take My Virginity & Release Chibok Girls- SInger Adokiye

23-year-old Pop singer and Imo state peace ambassador, Adokiye who revealed a while back that she's still a virgin has claimed that she is ready to give her virginity free to the Boko Haram extremists if it will help facilitate the
freedom of the abducted Chibok girls. Speaking with showtime, Adokiye said:

"This is 11pm in the night and do you know what I am thinking about? Those little girls, where they are and what could be happening to them. It is just unfair.

They are too young. I wish I could offer myself in exchange.
They are between 12 and15 year old girls for Christ sake. I am older and more experienced. Even if 10 to12 men have to take me every night, I don't care. Just release these girls and let them go back to their parents."

Comments

Anonymous said…
C attention seekeroooo
Anonymous said…
No be small, virgin ke! Maria ni!
Juliet said…
I started feeling younger and better since I stopped believing trash written by people who need fame desperately
okovoice.com said…
Bad juliet I fill you
Shadow said…
This one na notice me ooo

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Best denies having intentions for the office of the D.O.S in the forthcoming S.U.G election.

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.