Kester is DEAD!!!! Uli campus records two deaths in 1 week

 
Another tragedy befalls Uli campus as Mgbenwelu Kelvin Chukwuebuka  a.k.a KESTER a 100 Level Physiology student reportedly dies after a mass beating by a group of unknown persons. 

According to reports, he was intercepted alongside his friend and beaten to unconsciousness.
His friend whose identity is yet unknown bailed himself by taking off at the face of the attack.
Unconfirmed reports says Kester could not survive the beating and so died while being rushed to the hospital.  

Gist Me ANSU tried to contact his Cos.Rep and the S.U.G President but all our efforts where to no avail as network kept bouncing back.
He is said to be the only son of a widow. Rest in peace Kester.

Developing Story 

Kingsley Obiadigo reporting for Mr. Best's Blog

ADD Gist-Me-ANSU on BBM for quick NEWS: 2A540345

Comments

JOSHUA said…
DAT SKUL NID PRAYERS
Anonymous said…
This is not normal
Anonymous said…
wz he a cult?
Isineyi Oluchukwu Genevieve said…
ANSU uli nids serious prayers God see us through o,may his soul n all d faithful departed through d mercy of God rest in peace n may dia soul rest in perfect peace Amen
Anonymous said…
May the dead rest in peace
Charles Éqúålrítè Ekejiuba U said…
That School Should be Shut-Down Asap!!
Anonymous said…
Which kinda skul is dis...everyday new person go die
Zarah said…
May their faithful souls rest in peace.Amen
Anonymous said…
Whats keeping the fucking Ansu from releasing our post utme results?! Or dey wan chop am?.......bleep Ansu!
Anonymous said…
Soon?!.....when? Be specific man!
If i had known this......Omg! I hate ANSU,I HATE ANAMBRA STATE! I hate jamb! I hate nigeria! I hate this blog! I hate myself! I'm just getting mad!!! Bleep u,bleep me...
Unknown said…
Mumu..go hang ur cef
Anonymous said…
Just look at yourself.....animal! I paid 4,900 naira for this exam,suffered and endured all odds to write it and after one month+ no result yet and my mates are already admitted.....oh,just imagine that!
I'm sorry i sounded harsh,but truly bro i'm getting mad! Believe me

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Best denies having intentions for the office of the D.O.S in the forthcoming S.U.G election.

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.