The most classy ANSU female student adds 1

Without fear of being countered, Betty is currently the most classy in campus. When I got the info that Awka was heating up last night, at first I was worried until I remembered that Betty has an event ongoing at Gaga Lounge then my fears quenched. Friends of Betty filled up Gaga Lounge and its extensions. 
Please manage these pictures as you see them, the crowed disturbed while I tried to get a concentrated snap. Happy birthday sweetheart, Mr. Best might be in love from this end. Continue to see more pic....











ADD Gist-Me-ANSU on BBM for quick NEWS: 2A540345

Comments

Anonymous said…
i disagree wit u mrbest betty is nt d most classic babe nappy buffdai 2ha
Anonymous said…
HBD
Anonymous said…
Mtchew best u deceived urself, tot u said awka was burnin
Anonymous said…
Happy bday queen betty
Anonymous said…
I perceive jealousy + Envy. Hehehehee. HBD 2 d most classy babe in ANSU + BEST female Presenter 😆
Anonymous said…
I perceive jealousy + Envy. Hehehehee. HBD 2 d most classy babe in ANSU + BEST female Presenter 😆
Paddy said…
And whu is talkin...introduce urself
Unknown said…
Hating on people who are good in public makes observers know how wonderful they really are. Happiest of birthdays omoh Ibo
Unknown said…
Happy birthday Betty dear.... And as for them haters, "go fuck yourself" and just in case y'all want a piece of me,my capslock is on
Unknown said…
Please ooo, no verbal wars today, you could all visit tomorrow. lolz

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Best denies having intentions for the office of the D.O.S in the forthcoming S.U.G election.

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.