My bestfriend is dead! This is what I have to say.

I am so pained right now as I announce the death of my best friend Nigeria. He passed away yesterday at Dog Way Veterinary Hospital Onitsha, after being vaccinated by a quack doctor who administered him an overdose injection. Nigeria died at exactly 8:16am. Nigeria died at the age of 1year and 10months. He is survived by Me, Myself and I.
When Nigeria was alive, he would get jealous when I pay so much attention to my laptop, BBM, girlfriends or try to glance at my boring law books. I talk and he listens perfectly.
May I use this opportunity to say a big thank you to all those who made sure that Nigeria was comfortable whenever I get too busy; Biggy (D.O.S), Ebube and Effizy, Igwe Agric. Nigeria would have wished to live longer if it were in his powers...I'm sure...At the point of its death, the tears in his eyes muttered 'I will miss miss you' as they slowly closed.
Nigeria is dead but he lives on...R.I.P my brother and friend.

Mr. Best
If you missed Nigeria's 1year birthday please click HERE


Comments

Anonymous said…
best u ar d weirdest human I hv rva seen. Ur'strange
Unknown said…
Nigeria was my friend too
Anonymous said…
Rip naija
Anonymous said…
I love nigeria
Anonymous said…
MR BEST THERE IS MORE 2 YOU THAN WHAT WE SEE VERY STRANGE
Anonymous said…
thank god
Sandra said…
So Nigeria is no more...will miss it RIP
Anonymous said…
Rip Nigeria... I still remember your tender stage when I held you in my arms. Banks
Anonymous said…
Rip Nigeria... I still remember your tender stage when I held you in my arms. Banks
Unknown said…
Nigeria is just as famous as his master
cynthia linus said…
Awww that's a sad news. Take heart sweetheart @MrBest. I will i knew Nigeria (he looks so cute in his pix) before he passed on. But u should have known better than to take him to a quack veterinary doctor. Take heart you hear, its so sad to lose something close to you, and some olodos here will be calling u weird. RIP Nigeria.
sandy said…
4 dog kwa kk o

Popular posts from this blog

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.