Robbery at Zenith lodge

On Tuesday 25th March, Nweke Bonaventure E. broke into Gentle's room in Zenith lodge located at Igbariam Junction but unfortunately for him, Tuesday was the day his cup got filled.

The 2010 graduate made away with Gentle's phones alongside other valuable.
...I woke up at around 2:30am only to discover that my phones were not where I kept them. Initially I tought someone playfully collected it. I refused to believe I was robbed until it became obvious. I had to wake every single member of the lodge but non of them admitted knowing the wherebout of my phones. It was now time to get the anti-cult involved. Bonaventure finally confessed. - Gentle
The Anti cult squad has warned that any student who harbors a criminal would also be treated as one.
Feel free to contact the anti-cult on 08033746019

SOURCE: YMGH News Flash

Comments

Take heart my dear students!

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Best denies having intentions for the office of the D.O.S in the forthcoming S.U.G election.

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.