E-Blaze writes the Late Xavi an open letter

"Dear Xavi,

I wasn't close to you personally but I remember how each time you saw me at shows how you would scream its 'Eblazeoo' and how I took noticed of you and always wanted to see you at any show I was scheduled to perform. People like you gave me the motivation to know fans loved my music.

The other day I heard what happened to you and to be sincere at first when the news was broke to me by my friend my Mr. Flexy I didn't really know it was you but when the picture of you came through tears filled my eyes even though I rarely cry.
But believe me brother, ANSU students came out and fought for you. Remember how we did same for Tessy; yeah guess you remember we are trying our best to immortalise yours and if u see Tessy, tell her I am trying my best to immortalise her name through a project called St. Tessy Clothing and Foundation because the young don't deserve to die but we accept GOD's verdict. Farewell a loyal motivator and to all my fans; no more deaths to you pls! Say Amen thank you from E-blaze."

About E-Blaze: E-Blaze is a graduate of English from ANSU Igbariam campus. His newest single 'Nneka' is currently the 4th GistMeAnsu's most downloaded songs of all time with a total of 7,008 downloads. E-Blaze's 'Bad Men' featuring Dj Ohans is rated ANSU's most anticipated song of all time by GMA. The TWC boss preaches good music and that is exactly what he is doing; Good Music.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Best denies having intentions for the office of the D.O.S in the forthcoming S.U.G election.

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.