All you missed at Xavi's burial


Finally, friends and readers who also attended the burial has done me good by sending me photo shots. I'm super grateful to Hyman, Dsan , BabyWhite and other anonymous for sending me these pictures. I feel loved already. And to all of you my readers, do me a favor of being my spy. *winks
Send me News worthy information anytime, any day and I promise to acknowledge source.
These details of mine may be useful: gistmeansu@gmail.com or Add me up on BBM: 26AF5C28 or you can also tweet at me @gistmeansu (I promise to follow back)

Well, one of ANSU's finest artists; Stormz, E-Blaze and D'Beauty have dedicated a song to the late Valentine. It is ttitled'Dear Xavi'. Just download and listsen. Please don't cry.
Read Xavi's Tribute

DOWNLOAD
Student performing burial rights

From L-R: NANS Chairman Anambra State - Unegbu Edozie a.k.a EFFIZY, S.U.G Governor - Nze Sam and Senate President- Sen. Henry

Here are MEN!!!!

Comr. Nze Sam Dancing to Ogene

















You may also like:
What NZE SAM S.U.G governor said on Xavi's death
Eye witness account of Xavi's death
What caused Xavi's death
How another ANSU student was nearly shot dead by the police
Add GistMeANSU on BBM: 26AF5C28

Comments

Anonymous said…
rest in peace iyambo iyambowa
Anonymous said…
Una don start again
Klinzy said…
RIP bro, may the good Lord grant u external Rest....
iphy said…
Rest in peace xavi ........
Anonymous said…
Dnt mind them minwyle d foolz 4ot @dia colleagues burial
Grace said…
Really painful,don't know you bt I'm touched deep in my soul,RIP valentine,may ur murderer neva hve peace until he's judged

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Best denies having intentions for the office of the D.O.S in the forthcoming S.U.G election.

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.