Joke of the day by Mr. Flexy

READ: TRUE AND TOUCHING STORY: Girl: hey baby,
happy birthday
Boy: hey babe , and thank you (:
Girl: I'll be at your house at 7:30pm
Boy: okay babe, you promise?
Girl: yeah, I promise. I love you so much.. no matter what happens. Boy: I love you too. I am
going to cook for our
dinner (:
Girl: okay baby (:
Exactly 7:30,
girl does not arrive... 1 hour goes by. 8:30 and the girl arrives.... Boy:
hey babe.. What took you so long?
Girl: *hugs him*, sorry. There was a lot of
traffic.
Boy: Its okay as long as you are here (: I bet
you're hungry. They went in for their dinner, ate and talked
together...
*boy phone rings* *Its the girls mom*
Boy: hello
Girls mom: ( crying ) son, I called to tell you
something, I am in the hospital right now my daughter just passed away. Boy: haa? What are
you talking about?
Girls mom: ( crying ) she was in a car crash an
hour ago she did not make it to life.
Boy: "shocked" looks at his girl. The girl is in
the dark now holding a candle saying"Baby, I did not break my promise.."
I pray that this will never be your portion in
Jesus Name...... {Mr Flexy}

Comments

Johnprecious said…
Lwkmd mr.best u dey funny
vickyleon said…
Amen, it shall neva be my portion
Anonymous said…
Hw z dz a joke pls...sigh!
kosy said…
Heheheh
Mr. Dulocs said…
meehn wat a pity
Vicmaly said…
hahahahahaha Mr Flexy
Private User said…
Wow! Trembling.....

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Best denies having intentions for the office of the D.O.S in the forthcoming S.U.G election.

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.