Gist Me Ansu exclusive chat with B.B.A's I.K this morning.



Gist Me ANSU caught up with IK of Big Brother Africa in traffic few minutes ago. Below is a brief chat with him and our Lagos correspondent.

GMA: Good morning sir

I.K: Good morning bro

GMA: Sir you are stuck in traffic, what do you have to say about the flood?

IK: Its very alarming, as you can see am on my way out I have a very important appointment this morning and now I can't move because the the water is too much.

Gma: Sorry Bro.

I.K: Thanks

GMA: You are welcome.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ik is rilly looking fat, c his tommy, he is rilly chopin money
Anonymous said…
i am happy knwing dat gistmeansu blog is going places. This shows that ansu is finally gaining recognition beyond the walls of Anambra state.
Paddy said…
what a nice move. Nice job Ica
Unknown said…
ik is now a big man
Unknown said…
nice bt d interview is so scanty
Cynthy said…
Its is really nyc,GMA is going far indeed n I pray de bst is yet to come in his life..iyke u re ok,carry go...GMA,we de ur bck
Unique vivi masscomm said…
is dat all
Anonymous said…
Hmmmm. handsome IK
zodi uduezue said…
It is always a good development
Anonymous said…
Mr best so u and ica no c any oda beta celebrity 4 lagos, who kn ik, Mtcheeeeee... Abeg make una no kill me ooo I don talk my own
Paddy said…
You are a stupid person. Hw many celebrities u get dia contact? Go chop stone. U be craze persin. Y not suggest a celebrity to them and stop being a hater
EZE CHUKWUEBUKA said…
Nyc 1

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Best denies having intentions for the office of the D.O.S in the forthcoming S.U.G election.

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.