Love and Matters of the Heart with Chinelo Udeolisa

This edition of Matters of the Heart, came rather late due to some reasons beyond my control. I apologize. Todays letter came with an open identity. Emeka, a first year student of Enugu State University of Technology.PLEASE DON NOT READ AND GO, PLEASE COMMENT. Lets know your opinion.

*Unedited Mail*

"My name is emeka a student of ESUT studying law (1st year),I am d first born in a family of six,the issue is that I had my secondary education at only boys school and so I don't  have enough time to associate with girls and I love and respected them,nw at the age of 20 I can't boast of a single girlfriend bcus I dnt have any and am handsome,
I do have female friends(we jst chat,flirt bt nothing serious and none is my girlfriend and am still a virgin till now,its not dat I dnt love sex bt I dnt want to have sex with anybody that is not my girlfriend and am not a homo-sexualist,during my first semester I dnt have much time bcux of late resumption and wen d 2nd semester begins I feel in love with a girl in my dept,she is older than me a little,she has many boyfriends in our dept(bcux we dnt have much girls in my dept) bt she took me as a special one and she gives me everything I need (money,cloth,advice,encouragement,she even cook and wash my clothes) bt we ve not had sex bcux I ve nt asked, bt along d line another young girl of my age bt not in my dept,feel in love with me so much,she loved me a lot and I love her also and she is still a virgin,she sincerely loves me ,bt d issue is dat I jst need one girl nt two and I dnt knw who to give my heart and make my girlfriend and I dnt wanna make mistakes,bcux of d strike am currently at lagos and they both do call and say they love me bt they don't knw each other,I dnt need two I need jst one girl,I dnt knw where this will be posted to,bt  please I ll glad to get your replies (so pls inbox me your reply( 08138627898)"

Honestly speaking, If I tell you that I have an advice to render in this situation, then I am a blunt lie. But its bot too bad, lets here from my lovely  friends.
So drop your advice below, in the comment box. Feel free to comment anonymously. All join....

Mr. Best, Alvan and the G.M.A crew are your friends. Send us what's happening around you! We can only be effective with you on our side. Email us today gistmeansu@gmal.com Daalu nu.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This mail is really unedited. My sincere advise is that you face your studies and forget this girl friend stuff. Now see instead of reading your books and thinking of high grades, you are busy taking notice of whether you like sex or not. Its your choice.
Paddy said…
my nigga, playing is the best. guys who are on point do it.
Enigwe Andy said…
Mr law student here's my advice but b4 I give it out, I must warn that its blunt. If U fall in love with two women, date the second one and leave the first. If U love the first one so much U wouldn't have fallen in love with the second.
Unknown said…
wat d hell wuld u be doing with a lady very much older than you? Thats the beginning of your problems
Unknown said…
@Enigwe, u must be funny. its simply a funny truth. if someone loves a lady and still re-falls inlove again, that means the first was simply ceremonial. lol
Unknown said…
Chinelo y are u runin for a questions? u shuld have handled it since u claim to be a love doctor
Natha said…
Oya love both of dem na,,,, double d8n z nt a crime... Believe me hun. Lol buh serzly speakin... Don't go 4 d virgin.... It won't work!
Anonymous said…
Having one woman is dangerous especially for first timers like you. Keep the two girls in case of heartbreak. You never can tell
Anonymous said…
Mr Law Student,you are being introduced into the world of women in a precarious way but a lovely one. Keep the two girls. What the older one can offer you the younger one can't. Double dating is recommended for first timers like you to experience different characters of ladies in close proximity to enable you settle down with your choice. Enjoy
BenOfAfrica said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
BenOfAfrica said…
Bro, I ll b vry honest wit u; u r a vry confused fellow. I tnk u shuld tke a hiatus 4rm d girls n get hold of ur feelns. I cant evn tell u 2 follow ur hrt cos am nt sure u knw wot ur hrt wants talk mo of wot it needs. _ stated u dont have a grlfrnd, u also stated dat d older grl spends on u, cooks n cleans 4 u buh u guys dont hve sex bcos u havent askd, how u tke knw dat 1?, so u tnk she's a slut dat ll sleep wit u at d snap of ur fngas, u stated fat she has many boifrnds in ur dept meanin she sleeps around n yet u say u respect women?. U den stated dat d oda grl luvs u sincerely, how u tke knw?, dat she's a virgin n all, 2 me, d both grls r playin grlfrnd roles in ur lyf, so y r u sayin u dont hve a grlfrnd?, or u r d type dat blves dat whn a grl is ur grlfrnd is whn she's openin ur legs 4 u?. Its eida u r big leaner or u r a vry big liar.U need 2 figure out wot u nid in a grl b4 u hve a "grlfrnd". And pls its not a must dat u have a girl ok?. U r evn d 1 hu ll b a mistake 2 dese grls, I c a horrible future 4 grls hu come close 2 u.
mc deprince said…
Chinedum has xplained very well nd I wish 2 support his opinion. I wil like 2 add dis ques 2 mr lawyer; is it d tins d 1st gal do 4 u dat u like or are u really inluv 4 real with both gal. Dnt misinterprete luv to looth
Anonymous said…
Bro I will advice u, to take ur time and study the both of them. wit time u will know the one that throughly love u. don't just rush in to a relationship that u will later regret.do you not start the race that u can not finish.
Anonymous said…
Bro I will advice u, to take ur time and study the both of them. wit time u will know the one that throughly love u. don't just rush in to a relationship that u will later regret.do you not start the race that u can not finish.pennant
Unknown said…
You must equally be a law student. I am sure of that. Nice one.
Anonymous said…
udeorise or wateva u call urself. U ar nt handling dis page wel u need 2be replaced.
charles pol sci said…
Passin wit gear 5
unique vivi masscomm said…
My dear, u re nt being sincere here, u said dat u don't have enough time to associate with girls yet u do have female friends(we jst chat,flirt), what oda tym do u need? Ur prob is dat u dnt knw how to tease or chyke dem. D fact here is u re nt man enough(sori to say dis), u follow any girl dat come ur way dats all, maybe d first girl u re talking of is d one dat throw herself to u, and anoda girl has done same tin, which make u to be confuse and u happen to lyk d 2nd 1 bcos she has ha v card. I ll bet wit u if anoda girl start showing u love, u ll also fall in love wit ha.
My dear grow up and start taking decision by urself. U re just desperate for sex bt sex is nt everytin. U still ve four years to spend in skul. Face ur studies, what u want to hear frm us is " leave d older one and follow ur mate who is a virgin" bt i wont choose any1, just think abt what i said. Thanks
JEF said…
Hey there! Its a good thing to be confused in a relationship. And its mark of maturity to ask questions even when they sound silly.
I am no relationship expert bt I just hav a litgtle advice for u. Concentrate on ur studies for now. U are still young and got a whole lot of years ahead of u. Keep hanging in there and let time decide. I'm sure when u get to 3rd year or so,dis cloud of confusion must have dispersed. Only then would u be in a better position to make a sound judgement.
I can only hope dis helsp. Take care
mc deprince said…
Dats a good one dia by jef,hang on mr emeka nd tym will decide 4 u. 1 last word 4 u emeka: a man's greatest problem is nt knowning his problem. U are contradicting ur sef a lot dia by hindering calvary(help).
Unknown said…
i tink d prblm hia s d fact dat u´re stil a learner..
Bt anyhw anyhw,diaz always a 1st tym...
Ma 1st advice:if u tink u´re a tough guy hu cn handle gals cme wat may..dn play d both @ a tym bt gt ready 4 wateva dat it myt result 2
2ndly:if u´re d cool typ dat doznt lyk trbl,go 4 d 2nd coz u wldnt hv fallen 4 d 2nd if u rili luvd d 1st as u claim bt mk sure she rili luvs u as u tink 2 avoid hrtbrk..1st hrtbrk rili shatters d hrt nt only brkin it..
Gudluck bro
honourable said…
Guy make sure dat u kw d meaning of luv b4 u say dat u lv any of dem.
Anonymous said…
complicated
Anonymous said…
Mr law student forget girls for now. Face ur studies and make good grades. Girls wil ruin u!
Anonymous said…
Guy i bliv d bst tin 4 u to do is to go wif d 2nd one nd leave d 1st one since she is older dan u

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Best denies having intentions for the office of the D.O.S in the forthcoming S.U.G election.

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.