R.I.P Chukwurah Secunda E

I earlier received uncountable mails and PINGS concerning the death of our sister and friend,Secunda Chukwurah who passed-on  on Tuesday15th of October.. But I needed to confirm from a person from the department in the person of Nze Samuel. The 100level damsel with Reg. Nos. 2012364051 from the prestigious sociology department passed on after a very brief illness and would be laid to rest on Saturday 20th October, 2013. May Her Gentle soul rest in peace. Mr. Best, the whole G.M.A crew and the entire students body would miss you dearly. Ka chi foo
  
Mr. Best, Alvan and the G.M.A crew are your friends. Send us what's happening around you! We can only be effective with you on our side. Email us today gistmeansu@gmail.com Daalu nu.

Comments

Unknown said…
Goodnight Nwanne m
olivia said…
R.I.P
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
ELL said…
Jee Nke Oma
Unknown said…
may ur gentle soul R.I.P
Unknown said…
ANSU lost two of her students same week. May her gentle soul rest in Peace. I pray dat God ll console d deceased family and entire Eagle and Falcons @ large
Hon a.b supreme said…
Hmm,asuu nd f.g strike......R.I.P nwa,pol sci (100level) wil miss u dear... @fada best na 19th no be 20th oct.
Unknown said…
May her gentle soul rest in the bosom of the Lord. AMEN
Bado said…
R.I.P
cynthia soc said…
RIP coursemate,nt long we went for ur mum's burial now u have joined her,so sad.we sociology students will miss ur presence.
Anonymous said…
Wait wait, u guys went 4 her mums burial recently? Aka di na onwu aaa!
diradebby@gmail.com said…
Kai! Chai! #crying.. When shall it be??? Wondering what's going on in the hearts of her people...... Very painful# I mourn with u... God Bless and pls Accept ur soul dear
God's Own Daughter said…
Is well... Is surely an Era of Prayer my people.. The Devil is not as sleep, so I see no reason why we should sleep... Rise up and pick ur swords......... We have been giving the power already in jerimiah 10 vs 10... God forbid our parents to bury any of us again oooooo#Amen!!!
EZE CHUKWUEBUKA said…
RIP
Unique vivi masscomm said…
R I P

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Best denies having intentions for the office of the D.O.S in the forthcoming S.U.G election.

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.