"I wanted to be a nun' - BBA Beverly Osu says


I have known Mr Best to be a big fan of BBA contestant Beverly Osu. Now, she recently in an interview published today revealed that she'd wanted to be a nun but abandoned the vision in her fifth year in a convent school... Who believes her?

Beverly tells Punch

I attended Daughters of Divine Love Convent, Enugu State. I thought I would be a reverend sister but I abandoned the vision when I dropped out in my fifth year. I finished my secondary education in a secular institution before moving to Babcock University.  I could not finish from Babcock because I had some personal issues. Again, I dropped and enrolled at the National Open University.
It affected me in a very spiritual way. In as much as I know worldly things, I still fear God and have faith in Him. The reason why I wanted to become a nun was because I was raised in a Catholic home.  I just felt it was the best thing for me to do at that time. I used to see myself as a messenger of God. Even though I did not become a nun, I still remain faithful to God. Part of my dreams is to establish a church and do a lot of charity work.
Mr. Best, Alvan and the G.M.A crew are your friends. Send us what's happening around you! We can only be effective with you on our side. Email us today gistmeansu@gmal.com Daalu nu.

Comments

EZE CHUKWUEBUKA said…
Hmmm...z late na...cox u dn go far
Anonymous said…
lies that torch
spydee said…
jesus can dis be irony???? It can't be jooöör
Unknown said…
hmmmmmmm.........datz kinda hard to blive
Anonymous said…
reli? Even d devil was an angel b4 he rebeld. She hz also rebeld bt cnt tel if God hz chased ha away
Unknown said…
hmmmmm...........gud 4 ha
chineme said…
Stories that touches the heart
Anonymous said…
When Best wrote a defence for Beverly Osu's' BBA scandals, I was begining to think he is crazy, or a male version of Beverly. I wonder why of all people to look upto it is Beverly Osu. Mtcheew. Sometimes I think Best likes controversy alot, ranhing from his response to ansuencores list of most influential students. Or may I simply say he is seeking attention? #SMH
Unknown said…
@anonymous, may i quickly remind you dat controversies have a special way of raising ppl to d'top fasta dan u can eva imagine. so y call him an attention seaker
Zodi Uduezue said…
After all the Lamba actions, you want become nun, for your mind aby?

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Best denies having intentions for the office of the D.O.S in the forthcoming S.U.G election.

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.