Guys, Lets Rub Mind..


What Caused The Last Breakup Of Your Relationship??

Tell Us.

Comments

cinny said…
Lack Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Æ‘̶̷̩̥̊͡ understanding...understandin z nat dere any more
Paddy said…
2much of sex sex sex.
Anonymous said…
He loves too much. And I hate it.
Anonymous said…
He loves too much. And I hate it.
EZE CHUKWUEBUKA said…
Na moni tinx ooo....07067905079
Anonymous said…
she no fine atall

KONJI MASTER said...
Anonymous said…
distance
Anonymous said…
distance
Crazy Damsel said…
Distance
C.B said…
Distance
Bado said…
Lack of understanding........
henry said…
Neva had a break up b4 buh pple i knw had bcos of sex
henry said…
08100989842
Anonymous said…
Flirting
adaeze ike said…
1) No trust
2) Misunderstandings
3) Cheating
4) Act of anger
5) Abusive relationships
6) Massive stress
7) Buried tension
Help pls said…
i feel like i caused my friend's relationship to end. last year i was single. my guy friend who I always find attractive is dating this girl. two month after they became official BF/GF he text me that they are going through rough times in
their relationship and that they are fighting right now and that he loves her but he doesn't know if they should be together.. he was depressed. after being there by his side he asked me to hangout with him. so i did. we went out to grab dinner and we talked for few hours.
part of the conversation is me telling him that I always find him attractive and he said he always find me attractive too but he just never had a guts to tell me cuz he thinks im too good
for him. so we kissed and we were both tempted to have sex but we didnt cuz we both knew it was wrong... so NOW after one year... they broke
up and what we did a year ago came out. she found out that his bf and i fooled around. i feel so bad for what i did. im so upset with myself
for being the caused of their break up. what should i do?
Anonymous said…
D babe dy stingy
Gist Me Inc. said…
CONGRATULATIONS Cinny! Drop us your phone number. Thank you.
Anonymous said…
If it was a year later I don't think you were the cause of the break up. The other girlfriend is just mad because she wasn't the one he wanted and you were. Its a jealousy thing on her part,
and if you think you caused the break up talk to your guy friend about it and tell him how you feel and maybe he can make you feel better about it and reassure you that it wasn't you that
cause the breakup.
Anonymous said…
If d cinny no dy available abeg give am anoda persom
Anonymous said…
Was dis wat u wia asked?
Chief Punbiter said…
I think I was the one who caused the break up.. I Lied to her always and disappointed her... She had no choice than to break up with me... I still regret my actions.. We could have had a wonderful relationship but I caused our break up with my lies and disappointment...
Anonymous said…
She became stingy,I had to go look for a cheerful giver.that was it.no hash feeling.
Anonymous said…
She became stingy,I had to go look for a cheerful giver.that was it,no hash feelings.
Anonymous said…
She became stingy, I had to go look for a cheerful giver.that was it,no hash feelings.
unique vivi masscomm said…
passing
unique vivi masscomm said…
just passing
Mantisa said…
Stingy with what please

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Best denies having intentions for the office of the D.O.S in the forthcoming S.U.G election.

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.