Crack this: Is it Improper for a Guy to Love a fellow Guy without being gay?



Someone sent this to my mail, i found it interesting and decided to put it up.
You all are fully aware that our reasoning (Nigerian) is quite different from that of the westerners. But i want to ask this question:  If a guy could love a woman, why does it look absurd, for a guy to say, he loves his fellow guy? Rather they prefer saying i like my guy, but uses the word "Love" for women. The last time i checked, i know its improper (English wise) to say u like a human, rather you like his behaviour. Likes are meant for behaviours, foods and hobbies. So why is it very hard to say you love your fellow guy?

Comments

i ChoPtas Not said…
You have said it all. Their poor mentality that's all, for me is never anything loving ur fellow guy without being gay... U said it all and answered even more than u tend to receive frm us cos the word "like" doesn't go with human beings.... Am a girl.... i love my fellow girls like i love myself... Does that make me a lesbian? Rubbish!!! i love a guy also so well yet is neva intimate or sex like u understand easily...Never even kissed..yes!!! Surprise? So what's with this trend bull crap of gay nonsense? A guy and a guy snap and stand closer, they are gay..eat together, gay... Roommates gay....... To me, u can never please anybody.. Do it how it pleases God and ur heart, ur happiness is that which matters most.... #BeWise
Anonymous said…
That's Nigerian mentality for you.
Anti Gay said…
Gayism is too much in Naija so bobos dem dey fear dem nyash.
Anonymous said…
Y I go luv my fellow guy?
Anonymous said…
Wise one bro.

KONJI MASTER said...
Anonymous said…
Nawaooo. Dis one hard ooo.
Anonymous said…
Oga she said she's a girl!
Anonymous said…
I choptas not_i concur!!great comment
Anonymous said…
Lwkmd
Anonymous said…
God told us 2luv all human beings,the truth is dat it depend on ur intentions 4de friendship.4me i luv my follows gals § admire wat is gud in them.
Rusty said…
It isn't wrong if said without LUST
Unknown said…
U guys should remember dat God is love, nd is d gr8t commandment ever......d golden rule says: do unto others what u wil like them do unto u. So u guys should stop d misuse of dis word....'LOVE'. Human always think nd reazn negative. I'm a girl, nd i love my fellow. Besides love is meant 4 human while like is meant 4 things. No big deal.......... Jesus loves us both male nd female
Unique vivi masscomm said…
he should go and find d meaning of love b4 asking dis question

Popular posts from this blog

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.

Nude Picture of Uche Iwuji (Actress) Finally here. [18+]