Exclusive Interview with Miss ANSU Uli [Pictures]

Hello! I apologize on-behalf  of G.M.A crew for the inconsistency in posting recently. It was caused by circumstances beyond our control. Please forgive.
Friends, I personally interviewed Miss Ansu Uli campus this morning. She is awesome! Honestly, she is somebody I recommend. *winks Grab a sit and read the interview below together with pictures. 

G.M.A
:How do you feel being Miss ANSU?
Miss ANSU: I feel very elated. Honestly, I never expected to be in such position today.

G.M.A:Who talked you into the contest?
Miss ANSU: A lot of people. Ranging from friends, classmates. So many people. I cannot thank God enough. At least for not disappointing them.
 
 
G.M.A: As Miss ANSU, have you any pet project on mind?
Miss ANSU: uuuuuhh…Yep, My Mr and I have about two or three projects to run before our tenure runs out which I won't be able to give you the details here *shakes head*

G.M.A: Are you sure you are not running from the question....
Miss ANSU: hehehehe (smiles) not at all Mr. Best



G.M.A: When was the last time you failed?  And How did you handle it?
Miss ANSU: Well well well I've never failed before except for some courses. You understand now lol. You know how e dey be naa.
G.M.A: Yes oo. I grab.

G.M.A: What would you change about yourself or your life?

Miss ANSU: I am easily angered. That's the only thing I hate about myself...If I can change that, then I'll feel like the most perfect person in the whole world (Roles eyes) 
G.M.A: What will you never do?
Miss ANSU: I can never ever cheat in an exam hall... lolzz don't mind me.
Well I can never disregard anyone that calls him or herself my friend...I respect that word FRIENDSHIP a lot.
G.M.A: What is one thing about ANSU that you would like to
see changed?
Miss ANSU: I really hate it when people see my great Anambra state university as a glorified secondary school,I just wish that impression can be changed...And the ability to change it lies in we the students

G.M.A: What do you feel is the most difficult decision you have had to make?
Miss ANSU: I have never made any difficult decision in my life. Not at all.
  

G.M.A: What do you feel are the most critical problems amongst ANSU students today?  How would you suggest to help fix them?
Miss ANSU: I can't really tell but I believe everyone has his own individual problem
  

G.M.A: What do you feel has been your greatest accomplishment and what did you do to achieve it?
Miss ANSU: My greatest achievement so far is the post I am currently handling...and it took me days and nights of prayer to achieve it

G.M.A: Are you currently dating?
Miss ANSU: Lolz…yep I’m into a relationship
And believe me,its the best you can ever think of...winks
 
G.M.A: In a relationship with who please?
Miss ANSU: Lol sorry sweetheart that's personal

G.M.A: Say something to students BIKO:
Miss ANSU: Wow! To my fellow Ansu students or UniOjukwu students, always be yourselves, don't let what people say pass through your skin one bit, be good to everybody. Always be humble but selective at all times. Most importantly?  Don't forget your creator....I love you all mwaaaaaaaa 
If you have not liked us on facebook, then you are on a long thing. CLICK HERE to like us on facebook. Twitter: @Gistmeansu BBM: 3320FDAD
 Pictures by Levels Studios B.B.M: 2901A480

Comments

Anonymous said…
best dis ur site don develop. congrats. miss ansu nice won
Paddy Pol.Sci. said…
WAT A BORING INTERVIEW. #SMH
Anonymous said…
Hater!
Anonymous said…
So intresting!!!!mam luvin dz blog.
Anonymous said…
Am luvin dz blog
El superior said…
Dis blog is da best,I'm not surprised though cos its handled by Mr. Best
NOBODY said…
Best for the past few days now you have been hyping this miss ansu. She don give you fuck? Tell us. The hype don too much abeg.
Anonymous said…
Why can't girls be proud of their relationships for once. Nawaa o
Unknown said…
The interview is cool but not sexy. I expected more from gma. Best upgrade more. You tried anyways. I also noticed the girl is beautiful. The latter pic made a mess of her, but this one sure cleared the air.
Best I dey vex for you. Your numbers has been switched off. All of them. Why?
Anonymous said…
Oluchi I am proud of you
NONI said…
Hmmm... speechless
Anonymous said…
Don't mind the ful
Anonymous said…
Bia!mr/miss/mrs nobody ebe ka isi?where are u 4rm?nd where dd u leave ur sense of reasoning biko...nna eh,mak e just b say u comment 4 gma
Anonymous said…
Hmmm....c familiarity oo,what am i missin here..#hidin
Paddy said…
Familiarity my dear.
jaunty Unachukwu said…
Go girl! #fggcOnitshaGirlsRocks! Keep our flag up der hunie
Anonymous said…
Nonsense
petronila said…
Thumbs up Oly!!! U made us proud.
Anonymous said…
Ur speech is too poor. Miss ansu my foot
Oly,I know say one day you go make us proud. Nice one lil sis...make sure none of those boys come close to your melons ooooo...LOL. Keep it up.
Paddy said…
Martin, I hear say the babe dey share her melon give guys way care. Na true? You don collect?
Unknown said…
That girl is not ugly at all. The former pic gma posted of her is heartbreaking. This interview is packaged well but boring.
Anonymous said…
Best I want to fuck u
Unknown said…
You r a fool and a disgrace
Unknown said…
Sweetheart u r d best. Ride on, nice interview. Pls forget haters
Unknown said…
Nne I am very very proud of you. Keep it up!
Unknown said…
Nne I am very very proud of you. Keep it up!
Anonymous said…
interesting ...but wait ooo y can't u appreciate what someone is doing. Do u no fit ok join the clapping society Mba. Tufiakwa ndi osu imi
i ChoPtas Not said…
Federal girls are heavy chicks#singing.. That's my alma mata, we never carry last, keep it up tight girl.. U ve surely gat our back... Gods speed
Dahosky said…
Fuck haters .....Am really proud of dis gal.and her humble nature...keep it up..i knw one day u will be crowned Miss world...kudos..lovely interview... mr best keep it up...
som said…
Some pipo are just born to hate others and dats so eeefffing disgusting.
Anonymous said…
She tried.
Mr Nacoss emeritus said…
my amiable miss ansu i dy your back
Anonymous said…
The babe no make
Patricia said…
Nice one Oly kip it up...am soooo proud of u
Unknown said…
I'm out of here. Empty interview.
Chi said…
H.A.T.E.R.S.. Having Angry Towards Everyone's Reaching Success.. Dats wot u ppl ar... Tufiakwa!! Nne biko kudos to ya oh..... U reali tried.... Hapu ndi osu imi
Unknown said…
I rarely comment on my posts but this time, I'm forced to. And I owe nobody an explanation. The worse thing one can do is judge somebody from a distance. I personally took her on that interview, and so I was able to see a bit of the stuffs she is made of.

Simple, honest and fun. That is Oluchi in 3 words.
This happens to be her first interview and so its really jaw breaking and mind blowing. Daalu nu.
Unknown said…
I lik dis boy. No hard feelings
Unknown said…
sweetheart,just know that when you start making it in life that you must see haters and that shows your success.keep them off your mind and keep moving #alltheway. Goodluck luchy.
Chetty cares and will always support you
Anonymous said…
Du u call diz success?
SAGACIOUS said…
On ur bhalf my sake middle finger to all haters wetin dey do una self u no go contest n even say u contest u no win y not put hands togeda n help pesin wey win may God help una biko my fellow EMINENT u made me proud joor am happy to b ur friend LOVE U ALL
Sixtus greg said…
Swthrt u r the best in d whole wide world, just keep it up
Unknown said…
y do haters hide dia identity??? Guess its bcos wen dy nid ur help u wnt b mad at dm.haters wil still cum knocking at ur door,begn to jst b u

Popular posts from this blog

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.

Nude Picture of Uche Iwuji (Actress) Finally here. [18+]