(You MUST see this) It takes YOU to be what you want to be!

I have tears of joy in my eyes as I post this. I cant help it. These are some pictures from my role models debut film titled 'Beyond the mountains'. This guy is just 19 and a 200L Law student of the University of Nigeria Nsukka, whose passion has been to create the kind of movies he likes to see. He started this project two months into the ASUU strike.
Now let me form familiarity...lolz.  He is my bestie, one-time classmate, and role model. While we were in secondary school (2011), he published his first anthology of poems 'The Sunset'. He was the 1st runner up Golden Baobab prize for African writing 2010. You can Google his name or read his profile HERE on Wikipedia
It takes YOU to be what you want to be. It takes devotion and passion. Nnamani Chiemerie's parents are not too buoyant, but he achieved his number one dream. I will post you the film once it is ready. Peace.  More pics. when you

Quotes of the day
Our parents fear our dreams and aspirations when we tell them because they always think we are asking them for money to pursue them. They end up discouraging us, so that we don't bother them for any dime.- Onyeka Nwelue

In my own short time on earth, I have fallen into pitfalls and picked myself up and I keep moving, because I am very stubborn to be the child of failure. - Onyeka Nwelue

Click HERE to share this on Facebook
Click HERE to tweet this
If you have not liked us on facebook, then you are on a long thing. CLICK HERE to like us on facebook. Twitter: @Gistmeansu BBM: 3320FDAD

Comments

Anonymous said…
bois dey try, me come dey dul. kip it up mahn
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
Birds of the same feather flock together. Congrats to him. I love that
Paddy Pol.Sci. said…
Dis is unbelievable, the pix luks so real. as for best wey dey form familiarity..no words
Anonymous said…
So you even like good things? SMH
Anonymous said…
Simple and free to register..(http://MonthlyJobPay.com/?id=Attitude1)
K-SLIM said…
Hmmm...nah war film be that???
Anonymous said…
Nnamni ride on
Meskana said…
I am very happy to have met you people. You started standing out longtime ago in feddy. school Okenwa and Best may God make you bigger.
Unique vivi masscomm said…
dats kul
i ChoPtas Not said…
Great Mind!!! Great Friend!!! Great Loyalty!!! God Bless and establish your humble beginning

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Best denies having intentions for the office of the D.O.S in the forthcoming S.U.G election.

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.