Who is Oguejiofor Melody?

ANSU Igbariam students, please who is Oguejiofor Melody? 




Comments

Unknown said…
I know him diz is onuwo1 of ansu,nd a.b melody my fada la fada baba may ur days be long walk nd never 2tumble.
Unknown said…
i dnt knw him but judging with his pix, i will call him ONOWU or ICHIE nke mbu na igba camp.....thump up guy!
Anonymous said…
He is a nobody
Anonymous said…
Ab. Melody I knw u..........Fada I adolf badamustically walk nd stumble nt..Day6 longistic alaka train...........Catechist St peter's parish Otoko Akwuzu.
Unknown said…
Please is he the king of ansu?
Anonymous said…
He is an attention seaker
Anonymous said…
he is the next sug governor
Ifeanyi Sociology said…
Melody is a Catechist..... He is our next SUG Governor of ANSU Igbariam campus
Ebuka Masscom said…
He is the next SUG Governor of ANSU
Oly Sociology said…
He is our lovely Catechist.... An unopposed catty 4 3 terms.. I jst luv dat guy
Anonymous said…
He is Who Cares......?
NFCS doses.....?
Lol he is my Catechist
Anonymous said…
He is in Agric. Faculty abi na Agric eco
Effizy said…
He is my mentor.... .
Anonymous said…
Anonymous19:02_doses??? *faints*
SpEnCeR Agric Eco said…
He z d only person who z a caty at d sam tym Onowu Ansu not forgtn dat he z d Deputy senate President nwanne it z'nt eazi if u dare him hmm u go jam nakd wire he stumbles not even for 1 minute if u try his case haha prblm na ur bptsm name AB Melody ur dia
Anonymous said…
#wakes up and faints again#
Anonymous said…
Melody should go and sleep. Na only am sabi rule for Ansu? Let him give others chance naa
Unknown said…
Na bcoz say u no get leadership carima? If u cant control power leave am 4 pple wer think d can nd if u no lyk am enter bush.
Ify Bus adim said…
He is the person dat us in Maths tutorial in my 1st yr also a Catechist.
dyzle said…
And am supose to knw?
dyzle said…
And am supose to knw him?
Unique vivi masscomm said…
add options pls
Unknown said…
@vivi so even u no know melody nawa 2 u,u of all pple.
Nenye Acc said…
I kno him, he help me in maths ie MTH100A Ezenekwe maths in 1st semester
Natasha said…
He is my Catechist.... Rev. Fr. Joachim named him Catty nwere swagg...
Nelly said…
He is melody Agric. Eco.
Catechist St. Peters Umudioka
Prisca English said…
Dis boy sef... Catty nwere swag Lol
Chidimma said…
He is our Catechist
Anonymous said…
I think I kno him
Ivy BKF said…
If not 4 him, I would ve failed Maths in my 1st semester..... God bless u Melody, u did tutorial 4 us in Maths without collecting moni....
Frank Law said…
Share Food to the world Ohm melo as he do say..... Dat boy lik Agric more dan any oda tin..... Thumbs up Melody ezigbo mmadu
Anonymous said…
Really!!! Nd wats d question 4? Wit dis I will simply say he is an attention seeker
Unknown said…
Idiot if u dnt have any tin 2 say u better close ur mouth,na bcoz of pple lyk u naija no go better.
Nk Acc said…
Yea, He tot us maths in 1st semseta bt y d question? Hop all well?
Elvis Unizik said…
His political charisma started in St. Charles Osha.. I pray dat 1 day Melody ll rule dis nation.. We re proud of you.... Great SCOBA
native communicator said…
Hmmmmm.guess he is kinda d piples resin

Austin said…
He is Catty nwere swagg
Henry said…
He is Ohm melody d freedom fighter... Lets pray dat God ll perfect his ways cuz dat boy get future... He made me 2 lik Agriculture.
ken marketing said…
I kno him, academically he is there, socially he is there n political God blessed him... I heard he is cumin out 4 SUG Gov...? he mst win cuz if not 4 any oda tin, he tot me Maths in my 1st yr...
Anonymous said…
Catty nwee swagg...
Unopposed Catty..
We love You..
Dis 1 i dey hia say Melody ll b d nxt SUG Gov hmmm abeg oo i wan contest 4 Gov oo bt Melody na my oga i dnt think i ll drag sumtin with him..
Anonymous said…
He tot me maths, he is a Catechist, he is Onowu 4rm evry indication he is he is able n capable in piloting d affairs of SUG.. Melody am nt in Agric bt Managemnt n i ll make sure u ve all d votes in mgt... God bless u Melody...
Jude Acc said…
Hmmmm, Melody in gist me..
This is time God ll liberate ndi Agric. Eco in SUG Gov.....
Melody was 1st person dat i met wen i secured admission, he directed, sheltered me, feed me, teach me maths 2 mention bt a few.. I learnt dat there is joy in serving thy Lord 2ru him... Little did i kno he ll later becum a Catechist 4 3terms..
Bravoo Melody, u re wise..
I mst sacrifice d last drop of my blood 2 deliver you, anybdy cumin out in Managemnt Sci 4 SUG GOv. shld go 2 hail...
Thumbs up melody Agric. Eco
Ebuka BKF said…
Yea, Jude in 2012 Agric. Faculty delivered us Management Sci, via SUG Gov Obika Chukwuma.. Therefore we mst deliver dem in 2014.... As u said Jude, anybody cumin out in Mgt should go 2 hell.. All the way to Agric. Fac
Anyi Agric Faculty said…
I believe in power shifting......
I thank God dat pple understand.. Lets all team up n go Agric in 2014. Melody ll deliver...
i ChoPtas Not said…
Hmmmmmmmmmm!!! Wonderful Campaign indeed..... First step cleared......."AWARENESS...". So, What Next??? But bfr anything, i must commend thee Melody, u ve gat substantial publicist ooo....Great Loyalty from indefatigable friends me likey...
Ify Masscom said…
Yea, Melody desrve mor dan dat, good name is beta dan Riches.... To be sincere, lets give the cap to whom it fits....... Am in Mascom n i mst say dat nobody shuld cum out 4rm Mascom cuz if done it ll b greediness n mascom students ll nt vote him since we won dis yr.. Lets compensate Agric. Eco pple.. Duo I dnt kno Melody much bt I kno u as my Miraculous Catechist n Catty nwee swagg according my PP Fr. Joachim bt my broda in BKF told me dat if nt You, he wuld ve failed Maths in 1st semesta so considerin dis n all pple re testifying abt u, we ll compensate u b voting u in as our nxt SUG Gov in 2014.....
Kc Agric. Faculty said…
My happines is dat Melody do carry people along.... I thank God dat his generousity n kind hearted, Maths tutorial doesnt end in Agric. Fac rada was extended 2 oda faculty espcially sum managemnt Sci studnts he tot maths..... Melody ur gud deeds ll speak 4 you... He is d man of d pple, he associates well with pple eariler til now nt all dis tin dis thiefs normally do wen eva dey re cumin out 4 SUG dey ll start associatin wit pple only 2 get dia votes n dump dem... Melody u ll be our nxt SUG Gov... Abeg we nid transformation Oh melo!
Miss Agric said…
yes oh i know him he is de 1 nd only cathy nwere swag,my able faculty nd external senator,de onowu nwere imi ogologo 1, de man melody ur there........
Olivia said…
I cnt wait 2 resume skul 2 listen 2 his announcmnt.. Catty nwee swag... U ll b d nxt SUG governor u dey carry pple along..

Popular posts from this blog

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.

Nude Picture of Uche Iwuji (Actress) Finally here. [18+]