Love and Matters of the Heart with Chinelo Udeolisa

Hello, welcome to this weeks edition of L.R.M! Today I have a message from a proud gay G.M.A reader. Amazing right? Calm down and read, lets try to understand him. Your advice would be appreciated.
*Unedited text
I'm Ifeanyi Ekemezie by name. I dont know if you gonna post this, because I'm a gay man but I reside in the US anyway, and I follow ur posts. I broke up with the guy I was with for 4 years in February. I was not a good person during most of the relationship, i cheated, I took advantage, i used, i was angry. He was very sensible and calm, caring, I thought he deserved someone who wasn’t me due to, I don’t know, bottled up anger and self loathing I guess. It finally came to the crunch in February, now he’s met somebody more fun, more outgoing, more social, happier, and I’m being pointed and laughed at for my past, crazy behaviour. I’m trying to come to terms with the pain, I was genuinely loved but I pushed it away. Now i want him to comfort me as he did for a long time, but with reason, he now dislikes me intensely, and as difficult as it is to not cling on to I have to say I feel like i’ve made some terrible choices in the relationship. It wasn’t based on much but emotion and loneliness I guess. The thought of couple-dom and intimacy frightens me, that dominance, that ‘never let me go’ that you must always be here thing that some people adore. He has moved on, but I still love him and want him back. What do I do?

Nelly's Opinion: I was shocked when you requested your identity be known (That you don't mind). Maybe because you reside in America. Here in Nigeria gays don't come out open because it is prohibited. That does not mean I will not treat your case with my readers. So In this case I really believe that your heart ruled your head. I think you need prayers for God to deliver you from the yoke of SATAN!  Hang around to see what my readers have for you in addition.

Please lets us advice him. If you are finding it difficult to comment with you name or nickname, then use Anonymous. Your comments would be published in 'Nelly's Corner' in G.M.A magazine.

*Send us your relationship problems: uli.gistmeansu@gmail.com 
Your identity and email address is secret on request. 
BBM PIN: 286FD6D1

*PLEASE CLICK THE SHARE BUTTON*

Comments

Anonymous said…
nelly is right. tell him u still love him but if he ignores you, move on dear. get another guy. PROUDLY GAY
Anonymous said…
I guess You should try girl friend things. May be that guy might have found another guy better than you. (Cariing). ANTI GAY
charles pol sci said…
Get a life bro
Paddy said…
hmmm proudly Gay?
Anonymous said…
I c you bro. one love
sophiakansy said…
The important thing is to take things slowly. First and foremost before you do anything, you want to ensure you’re pursuing him again for the right reasons. Then you apologise for the role you played in the relationship problems you had, and then help him see that you recognise all the various ways you played into the drama. When you make your approach to him, whether it be in person or email, be cool and casual. Maybe after trying all you can things doesn't seem to work or he doesn't seem to get back into you then you should know he has moved on and you also try to move on,then make corrections of ur previous attitude in the next relationship.Buh I advice the next should be with a girl,nothing is gained in being a gay.Goodluck.
Smith said…
@Charles_First of all let me clear the air. There is absolutely nothing wrong to be gay. When two adults consent to have fun with each-other, whose business is it? Do you feed them or buy food for them. The problem with Nigerians is that they refuse to leave peoples problems alone and face theirs. That the reason why Nigeria will never be better. The same way you fall deeply in love with an opposite sex, that the same way we fall badly inlove too. So come of this trash of 'Get a life' Charles and try to get your own life first. Here in the US, gays are normal people.

As for the Ifeanyi, I must say you are 'reping' good, its not easy to publish your name on a topic as controversial as this one. Anger is bad. I advice you to free him and get another guy. Please hit me up at larzybone2007@yahoo.com
Anonymous said…
I support Nelly
EZE CHUKWUEBUKA said…
Lng story
EZE CHUKWUEBUKA said…
No advice cox u r a gay nonsence...no go luk 4 gal,d dia d kil urslf wit ur fellow guy wey gt same tin u gt,nawa oo i stil d wonda hw dix tin d swt u...jst d kil urslf
Anonymous said…
Chinelo! Chinelo! Chineloooooo! How many times did I call u? It appears the gay right activists are now using u to propagate dia devilish agenda. Who told u that name is real? For God's sake, desist from your stupid act or lose all ur respect and good name! U have better issues to discuss here.
Anonymous said…
hmmmm
Unknown said…
Pray nd get to knw Our Lord Jesus Christ as ur lord nd personal saviour so u can get delivered. Wat u lived wasn't a life so pls my dear get a life.
Unknown said…
i gat notin 2 say... Bt homosexuality is a sin oooo
Mr Jonz said…
I'll try and be as brief as possible. Firstly, I must say, if someone is gay, it's no ones bidness. Free em! What's the deal with all this hating? The reason gay is illegal here is bcos Naija is still backward. I ain't gay but I got love for all. 
Oya Back to the matter....
Brother, some sores take a very long time to heal, some may never. If hes no longer interested, move on. There are many fishes (gay and straight) in the sea. 
I believe you've learnt your lesson and in your  subsequent relationship youre sure to act right.  Goodluck!!!
General said…
Gay is not something to be proud of here in nigeria, it sound odd and I do hate it. But nevertheless, mu advice is go to him amd ask for forgiveness and tell him how sorry u are and hv changed. But I am of the opinion that u should stop such art is very bad.help me post.
Geena lee said…
Let he that have ears hear...Judgement shall befall us all...if we sin against God.,now we all know wah is right and wrong so everyone should buckle up to live a life worthy of emulation..Gayism is a sin,wake up bro..u nid deliverance
Bado said…
U beta help ur self in life n 4get abt all dis bullshit...#fact#
Anonymous said…
Hmm! ..I cnt believe some people are actually advising dis 'lost young man' ..gay is a sin and should be treated as such! ...y on earth should dis story be paid heed to?? ...gay relationship is an abomination in nigeriaaa and shouldn't be discussed in dis blog
Anonymous said…
I hope Chinelo will not bring this type of idiotic post again in our popular GIST ME ANSU!

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Best denies having intentions for the office of the D.O.S in the forthcoming S.U.G election.

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.