*Shocking* 'I miss Madam Leave!' -D1

D1 makes a list of the stuff he is missing as a result of ASUU strike. hehehehehe very funny. He insinuates that he is having an affair with Madam Leave (Mini Market food seller), hmmm...I hope I got him right. Read and tell me what you think; do you think he meant 'missing' azin 'missing' via love tinz....?


Chai,this strike don do me many things..in fact if I am a girl dis asuu don do me without C**d*m….as in,for instance,for example,I mean,in fact,like seriously this strike has dealt with me PERSONALLY!!!.

I remember ANSU my school..am missing a lot oo…in d morning u see bigger boys on starch shirts..I miss staring down from law faculty to see girls forming modelling picture @ picture stand via chimaco and one luv

-I miss security men seizing both bike-men and their bike men that stopped @ school gate(ƪ☺ƪ)

-I miss Zinc hall(the centre of “heat” or sweat)

-I miss eating beans

*-I miss Madam Leave, ..

-chai wat about green canteen where u see fine fine chicks looking 4 a boy to be dia maga..

-what of students carrying extension just to charge their phone,rechargeable and (not forgetting)their EXTRA BATTERY(s)

-chai I miss boring lectures…

-I miss wearing white and black with Tie every day rushing to Nwabachili’s lectures…

-I miss how the dean of law faculty(Ekwenze) looks for a law student to send on 2weeks suspension(when he looses a court case)

-I miss staff canteen where real men hangout…

-what of dirty school bus staining my white shirt on my way to school in the morning.

-how about standing on the queue to collect only 1k from ATM wishing that if the ATM can vomit N200 I’ll still collect

-I miss shows…I miss being on stage @ school and its environments,I also miss calling phyno or slow dogg on phone just to book them for our SUG night concert.

I miss anticult staffs calling me on phone just to know weda na udo adikwa..

- chai I miss Lachez,stuckII,ironpant,nwanyimako,elysee…

-I even miss exams though me don 4get all my subjects..but I thank God that I still remember my reg no is 070123456789.

- Hmm,I MISS ANSU but most importantly I miss the awesome and beautiful students of Ansu who are the undilluted definition,archetype,model,essence and quintessence of the ‘I CAN’ spirit even in the midst of underdevelopement and mismanagement, I still love my school and am a proud EAGLE!!!

*This is Unedited* Posted by D1 on facebook.

Comments

Anonymous said…
mr.best i undastud it the same way oo. upon say he be flirt he still dey climb old woman. boss see caution oooo. d bible is against it big tym. enjoy while it lasts shaa
Anonymous said…
Flee your thoughts from evil you hater.

KONJI MASTER said.
Hon a.b. Supreme said…
Chaii d.1 don call me back 2 skul,150 naira food 4 madam leave shop wer u no fit finish,nd director of anti cult (d.1)even my byke man arinze i miss u all.
Unknown said…
Am also missing beans and planten and okpa 101. lolz......
Hon a.b supreme said…
@ifeanyi guy u don get dat course carry over.at 101.
EZE CHUKWUEBUKA said…
Missin okpa101....confirm courre
Anonymous said…
Womanizer
Hon a.b supreme said…
@anony lo! Nd ur lodge land lord said i should remained u of u rent dat e don d finish.nd dat grass d grow inside ur room.
Anonymous said…
Chiaa, i miss pop-corn i use to eat in d mini market dat use to chase me hunger. I dey miss ma skul oooo.
Unknown said…
I'm also misn all of d above...but seriously misn my BF 2 ooooo....lolz
Unique vivi masscomm said…
i miss my room
Hon a.b supreme said…
@vivi waiten d inside ur room wer u d miss lyk dat.
Cynthia said…
D1 U̶̲̥̅̊ correct Jor,I miss all those tins sha.fine boi no pimple + d best D.o.s ans ever had
Hon a.b supreme. said…
Hmm @cynthia who tell u dat 1? Which 1 be best ansu d.o.s kwe...
Cynthia(2) said…
@ supreme,U̶̲̥̅̊ seem to forget S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ soon that D1 organized the best SUG night that ansu has ever had in its antecedents.even with the poor encouragements of our school he still brought A-list artistes like phyno,slow dogg,veecko kyngs,kolo.com(to mention but a few) and the silver bird crew to our SUG night.its either ur rententive memory is poor or U̶̲̥̅̊ are really not a student of ansu
Anonymous said…
Hmm..facinating...Realy..d1 wots up..guess Y'all r enjoying d strike.. Hav fun peppo
Mr. Gary said…
4me i miss watching oda stdnts. Rushing keke napep, okpa 101, lectures, otoko, in General i miss Ansu at large. Wia many UMU AFRICa full. Diferent xracterz of stdnts. Wia stdnts. Can manage half litre of fuel 4 one wek. Ad water scarcity. Ad i miss some of my lodgemates. Asuu abeg e don do una. Call of dis yeye egocentric strike. D worst na afta dis strike. Peson no go see any improvemnt. Oh.
Mr. Gary said…
Umu Ansu.. Kwenu...
Anonymous said…
Nawa o
Brownyvivian said…
Lols hon A.b supreme...na wetin una dey do here
Hon a.b supreme said…
@vivian,baby welcum 2 gist me ansu enjoy it,is our small world

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Best denies having intentions for the office of the D.O.S in the forthcoming S.U.G election.

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.