A man wants to pay me off with 500k to forget my girlfriend


Gma readers:
I've been dating this lady for about two years now and she has been pressuring me to propose. We are both 29 and sincerely I am not ready to get married but I do like her and want to continue the relationship but amazingly about a week ago I got a call from a man offering me N500, 000 to end my relationship with her. The man is my girlfriend's ex-boyfriend who went to America 7 years ago. He's back in Nigeria now and wants to marry her but she told him she's in a relationship with me and can't leave me. I think he believes he can get her if I'm out of the picture hence the offer. I really like this lady but N500, 000 is a lot of money, I'm tempted to take it, especially since I am not ready to settle down. If I take it would that make me a bad person? I want my girlfriend to be happy and getting married would make her happy, so I would be doing her a favour by letting her go I think. 
Now Gma readers, please kindly advice this troubled fellow!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Abeg collect money free the girl. Woman no be asset !!!
cynthia soc said…
Free d gal since u re nt ready to marry her,she might be very angry wit u now bt later she will understand wot u have done for her.wen u get d money hala me make we share.I can be ur galfrd(wink)
Chike,,acc dept said…
Kia!!! i dey crase????,,,y i no go collect d money??,,,after all am nt ready to marry her,,,,beside woman ar nt asset,,,even i can use d money go find anoda gal wey go replace her...mtewwww,,abeg collect d money joor!!,,,kip my share oo!!,,4 d advice,,lol
unique vivi masscomm said…
my dear if only u can sit dwn and listen to urself u ll notice dat u re nt man enough, she is 29 and u said u love her bt u re nt ready to settle dwn, dats stupidity, maybe u should wait until she is 40.
ur problem is nt dat u dnt want to settle dwn, y nt be straight forward here, d moni is nt dia. u re putting it into consideration to sell out ur so called love just for 500, 000 havent it occur to u dat 500 000 is too cheap for u to sell ur happiness, ur life, ur joy. pls wake up frn ur deep sleep. if u dnt ve d moni to marry beta free her cos wit what u said u dnt love her. dats all

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Best denies having intentions for the office of the D.O.S in the forthcoming S.U.G election.

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.