Read: Reason for Running this site.

Good day our dear readers, i believe we are all having a wonderful day. I decided to take my time to pin point one or two things here which On a normal note,am not supposed to be doing, but something inside me tells me to go along and address this issue. First of all i would like to thank our dear readers for making us their number one blog in the whole south eastern universities, if not for your comments and encouragements we wont be moved to do more. May the good lord bless you all. I believe that 80% of our readers here are students, therefore our intelligent quotient is supposed to be high and upgraded."I would like to tell a little story before i cut in".
  From my year one as a fresher i have always wanted to set my school on the map,but how to achieve it was something i couldn't fathom out. Am not trying to blow my trumpet but i know by the Grace of God i have been opportune to have met and dined with great men of timbers and calibers,celebrities,politicians, even before i became a student of Ansu. When i got admission, to tell you the truth i wasn't fascinated with the school because it wasn't inspiring me in any way, to proclaim my self a student of Ansu in front of any Social gathering was something i shy away from, when ever am been asked i will be like "hmmm I school in Anambra state, lol! (School wey dey Anambra plenty). But with time i started mixing up,meeting people the school became part of me. Even though i cared less about my Uni, i needed something to be proud of,i wanted to make my school ring a bell in your ear whenever it flops from my mouth. I searched for ideas but nothing was coming,i thought of owning a blog but no one to fuel my desire. Then from no where God sent Mr Best who was also thinking of how to set the school high, but  initially when he told me his intention i was kinda reluctant. But you wont blame me because my school lacked proper network service and electricity which was a spear head for proper blogging. But with time i saw a light at the end of the tunnel and that was it,he (Mr best) founded the blog, we kicked off and managed it together. Now God just blessed me with someone who greased my desires. By the grace of God Within a margin of one year, many people look upto us for news and gist, and we get thousands of visits, trust me, thats a blessing to us and Ansu. Now i can fully claim to be an Ansu student *Smiles*. We are still developing and upgrading, for those who wants us to start writing and posting like Linda Ikeji and bella naija, we are gradually coming up. Ok, Back to the matter, My main aim of writing this is to address the issue of some people abusing each other while commenting on any post. We are suppose to be proud of this platform where we can share our views and get info without haste. Our aim of opening this blog site and running it effectively is for our site and school to stand out amongst the best, in news,gist and otherwise. Its unfair when i post something and some people will go on the comments writing unreasonable things, which you don't expect me to reply. I believe that we are all entitled to our own opinion but to a certain point someone needs to ricochet your mind when you go astray. Alot of you here don't know me and my story,as well i don't know yours, so I expect we as students with great minds to comment wisely when a political or national matter arises here on this blog, because with your comments solutions to them might show up, and not abusing me. We need to change Nigeria and with this attitude we are not going anywhere,we have to be different,we have to be innovative,we have to competitive when it comes to sharing thoughts here. Our leaders are corrupt,yes,but we must not join them,we are the change and it starts from me and you. Please place your comments wisely. Thanks and have a blessed day!!
      
Send your info to:gistmeansu@gmail.com
Alvan Made-Man

Comments

Paddy said…
I had a nice read. I must confess 'Big tinz start small' as Mr.Best always said.
Anonymous said…
Dnt u know dat ppl visit just 2read d comments? Its non of ur bizness weda dey insult or kill demselves. Even at linda's blog her readers insult her. That's d fun of it. I'm just commenting for the first tym but I visit this blog daily
Anonymous said…
thank you for your peaceful advice.
Anonymous said…
True talk
Anonymous said…
Alvan always knows what to say. I really like this guy. Best and Alvan Ansu saviours. Lol!
Anonymous said…
Y u copyn linda ikeji,kindly change dah biko,
Anonymous said…
Big up to bro one luv never mind is alwas hard at a start keeping doing wat you do
Unknown said…
Alvin,ur observations are ryt nd gud guts for being able to address the issue....u,best nd d odas are reali doin a gud job
Anonymous said…
Fine, jentleman of lawsa.
cynthia soc said…
Dnt let any insult get to u,is normal.even d almighty linda ikeji receive insults in her blog.abeg forget dat tin,all join
General said…
Insult was never a language of the wise, but to some extent it makes d talk more fun. But some one has to be gud at it if not it will turn be at his own detriment. I Hate any insultive words that dos nt gv laughter. Just keep doing ur part it will grow that change. Thanks nice talk and gud advice.
The aim of lif is self-development to realize one's nature perfectly. That is what each of us is here for. Don't be discourage.
Nice write up bro...am not actually from ansu buh MR best is ma reak man and ah got his back...this one goes to you Alvan "the wise talks because they have something to say,buh the fool talks because he wants to talk"..xo dnt pay attention to fools cos the apparently have nothing to offer you!
Unknown said…
Ya thats really cool.
Anonymous said…
Dats nice talk.
Unique vivi masscomm said…
go ahead bro
Unknown said…
Aww alvan am proud of u friend all d best

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Best denies having intentions for the office of the D.O.S in the forthcoming S.U.G election.

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.