Davido's 'Girlfriend' Goes FULLY Unclad; Reveals Their Bedroom Act


Davido just returned from Kenya and one of the girl he "enjoyed" while there has been spilling the beans with regards to what they did in the bedroom. She said a lot about their sexual experiences. Her name is Pendo. Talking about Davido's thing, she said "He' is big in LENGTH and WIDTH".

So what is all this wahala about Davido blocking you off of his facebook?
Pendo: If people had done even a little research, they would know that Davido does not even have a facebook account. I NEVER said I was in touch with him through Facebook. I gotin touch with him through a good friend of his*redacted* and that's where everything started.He did the intro.

So, seriously, did you sleep with Davido?
Pendo: Errrrrrrrrrrm (laughs cheekily)

So why did you do this? Do you do this for money?
Pendo: (Laughs) No, I didn't get money from him. I didn't WANT money from him. I did it simply cuz I find him hot and he is pretty legit inthe music industry in Africa. Yeah, I am attracted by his talent, his fame, his power, but honestly, who isn't? And people are talking so much because a lot of women wanted to be in my shoes, but were not. I'm not afraid to go after what I want. That's just me. And I am unapologetic for it. I am content that I got whatI wanted -which was to know him- and I guess it just naturally progressed from there...

So was this a one time thing then?
Pendo: No, I would do it again. Gladly. I don't regret it at all. Of course you know now I am gonna ask about the "D"... choose your own words to describe it.
Pendo: He was perfect. Nooooooooo, more than that. DESCRIPTION.
Pendo: (Laughing) Ok, ok. Errrrrrrrrrrm, he is much better than your "average Kenyan". He is big. Both length and width. (Giggles) And best part is he REALLY knows what he is working with. Haha, so you loved ALL OF HIM? Pendo: (Giggles) Ha, you won't let this go will you. Haha, no seriously though, he has CRAZY moves, he kept it fresh for a couple hours. I am impressed. Definitely the best...(hesitates) Ok maybe not the best I ever had, but he is up there.

So was this a one night stand or will you be seeing him again?
Pendo: Davido is not only a good lover but a gentleman. Not only did he not publicise the affair, but he left me with some personal mementos to remember him. I don't think a onenight stand does that. Plus there is still communication going on. I'm not saying we are dating, but we are definitely still talking. He didnot "hit it and quit it". 


*Please do not forget to share. Your comments are valued. 
For Adverts contact any of these numbers:
Mr. Best: 08037214678
Alvan: 07038742044
Baby Blinks: 07069558000 
B.B.M: 286FD6D1
gistmeansu@gmail.com
@gistmeansu
 

Comments

mr bobby said…
talk na u get ur mouth bt u 4 gv us d full pix
EZE CHUKWUEBUKA said…
Yes o na u gt ur mouth...talk anyti abeg,u enjoy am veri wel
Spiffy acc edu said…
Hmm
unique vivi masscomm said…
hmmmm, the pride of we d african women is no longer existing, is gone, tufiakwa
Unknown said…
b bold,stand firm,go 4 wat u want nd get it,....b proud f it cuz dia z no nid lien............lv ur way beb
drizzy_ace said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
drizzy_ace said…
She wanted d "D"and she got it in full force! If u don't "LAMBA" who will? I love bad bitches that's my f**king problem *singing*
beautiful said…
She was jst lying, dis isn't her first time lie abouy her sleeping with celebrities. She is known for dis all ova kenya.
OGE WILSON MASS COM said…
Ladies
can be veri annoyin sumtimes hw can u jst let out wot happend behind
close doors to d media even if u enjoy d s*x u kip it to ur self .wai is
our dignity ladies ? Gosh
Private User said…
This is the gossip Mr. Best is talking about. Now, they are all in your pockets.
Mr. Dulocs said…
Hahaha u guessd ryt dis is ful tym gossip
Unknown said…
Davido denies such allegation. Dis is fuckin fram up... I showed him dis post dis mawin wen he came to get a cut near a salon beside my place at lekki... Ad he fuckin denid it...so pls I beg u confirm ur postss b4 sharin it...
Mr. Dulocs said…
yesssssssssssssssssss

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Best denies having intentions for the office of the D.O.S in the forthcoming S.U.G election.

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.