"Lola will you marry me?"- P-square

 Lola, will you marry me?...lolz I guess he didn't have to say that. The gisf alone will force most Naija babes to say yes. I dey lie?

Wow! They look too cool together. Lola Omotayo has two kids for Peter;  Cameron and Aliona.
Goodluck to them.
awww...I'm jealous ooo

*Please do not forget to share. Your comments are valued too .
For Adverts contact any of these numbers:
Mr. Best: 08037214678
Alvan: 07038742044
Baby Blinks: 07069558000
B.B.M: 286FD6D1
gistmeansu@gmail.com

Comments

Spiffy acc edu said…
I will depending on our level f relationship nd if i lyk d guy 2 d extent f marriage. I cnt accept bcos f wot he brot wif d ring
unique vivi masscomm said…
wow!!! d girl ll sleep wit smile on ha face, what a proposal
Unknown said…
Good...lets hope there union wont end up like that of other celebrities...
EZE CHUKWUEBUKA said…
Wow...if na me i dn accpet b4 ur proposal
Sky-agric faculty said…
Dis is incredible.what a smart move.bt if na me if she don agree i go from her back go collect my car go return to wia a borrow am cum.lols
drizzy_ace said…
Nice one tho!! No girl should expect a car from me when proposing,cause am not peter!
Mr. Dulocs said…
dis is it. Moni is talkin
Mr. Dulocs said…
pls babe no xpect car 4rm me o bt dnt worry we fit use roman bread do our own

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Best denies having intentions for the office of the D.O.S in the forthcoming S.U.G election.

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.