Ken Oramunwa buys a brand New Range Rover spot

Following an update assumed to be written by Ken himself  via Twitter said 'I just got myself a brand new Range Rover spot 2012 model'. See the tweet above.

ken Oramunwa was one of the 2012 gubernatorial candidates for the previous S.U.G election that put Onwa Casmir on power. Representing Management sciences.

I am yet to hear from him. Goodluck bro. God really made you bigger. Na my own dey remain oooo


*Please do not forget to share. Your comments are valued. 
For Adverts contact any of these numbers:
Mr. Best: 08037214678
Alvan: 07038742044
Baby Blinks: 07069558000 
B.B.M: 286FD6D1
gistmeansu@gmail.com
@gistmeansu
 

Comments

Paddy said…
Ride on bro. My own dey come
Anonymous said…
La wash
Iyabasera said…
Oginidi. na me dey remain tru tru oo
mr bobby said…
la wash
EZE CHUKWUEBUKA said…
Na omo u d use wash us?....abeg use klin[NA WASH]
Spiffy acc edu said…
Congrats!
Unknown said…
Hmmm...this is really cool
Anonymous said…
Una funi die I doubt u guyz dnt knw d cost of dat mob......I gbadu ur dream MR KEN jst kip on dreamin
unique vivi masscomm said…
wow!!, dats gud am hapi for u
Unknown said…
guy ichagokwa anyi....nwanne tete na ura..,..u r drmn
beautiful said…
No comment. Jst passing by
Private User said…
Congrats. I'll pass...
Mr. Duloçs said…
Range rover sports WoW dats kul
Anonymous said…
He worths more dan dat sef
Mr. Dulocs said…
seriously

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Best denies having intentions for the office of the D.O.S in the forthcoming S.U.G election.

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.