Heartbreaking! Read Bollywood actress Jiah Khan's suicide letter


Bollywood actress, Jiah Khan, 25, committed suicide  by hanging herself from a ceiling fan in her bedroom at her residence in Mumbai on Sunday June 2nd when her mother and sister were not home.

A six-page suicide letter was found by Jiah's mother at their home a few days after the suicide and has been released to the police and the press. In the letter, Jiah blamed her boyfriend for ruining her life, cheating on her and forcing her to abort their child.

Jiah's ex-boyfriend, 21 year old Suraj Pancholi, the son of famous Bollywood actors Aditya Pancholi and Zarina Wahab, was arrested yesterday Monday June 10th, on suspicion of abetting her suicide.

Suraj, (pictured above leaving a court house after his arrest) had ended things with Jiah just weeks before she killed herself. Read Jiah's heartbreaking suicide note after the jump...

'I don't know how to say this to you but I might as well now as I have nothing to lose. I've already lost everything. If you're reading this I might have already left or about to leave. I am broken inside. You may not have known this but you affected me deeply to a point where I lost myself in loving you. Yet you tortured me every day.

These days I see no light I wake up not wanting to wake up. There was a time I saw my life with you, a future with you. But you shattered my dreams. I feel dead inside. I've never given so much of myself to someone or cared so much. You returned my love with cheating and lies.

It didn't matter how many gifts I gave you or how beautiful I looked for you. I was scared of getting pregnant but I gave myself completely.

When I first met you I was driven, ambitious and disciplined. Then I fell for you, a love I thought would bring out the best in me. I don't know why destiny brought us together.

After all the pain, the rape, the abuse, the torture I have seen previously I didn't deserve this. I didn't see any love or commitment from you. I just became increasingly scared that you would hurt me mentally or physically.

Your life was about partying and women. Mine was you and my work. If I stay here I will crave you and miss you.

So, I am kissing my 10-year career and dreams goodbye. I never went with anyone else. I am a loyal person. No other woman will give you as much as I did or love you as much as I did. I can write that in my blood...

You never even met my sister. I bought your sister presents... You never appreciated my love, kicked me in the face... The Goa trip was my birthday present but even after you cheated I still spent on you.
I aborted our baby when it hurt me deeply... I wish you had loved me like I loved you... I leave this place with nothing but broken dreams and empty promises. All I want now is to go to sleep and never wake up again...'

Comments

Private User said…
Heartbreaking!!! Her Heart is torn apart....
EZE CHUKWUEBUKA said…
GUYS D BAD
Kizzy Psych said…
Really torn apart ooo my broda
Kizzy Psych said…
Nnnna dat tin too bad ooo her hrt must have been shattered soo much
Kizzy Psych said…
Anyway may her soul rest in the bosom of d Lord bt she shouldnt have committed suicide nah nawa ooo
Kizzy Psych said…
Ndi ocha sef y shuld a 25 yr old pesin date a 21 yr old guy
Unknown said…
Na wa ooo...
Unknown said…
Even her social statues coulnt prevent her from doing the act.
Unknown said…
It is really quite a pity ooo...
Unknown said…
Some guys are heartless...
Shakira said…
Oh! Wat a sad story
Unknown said…
@Shakira, this is even worse than sad...
Unknown said…
This is part of the reason that makes girls to say that all guys are the same...
Unknown said…
@Chuma, pressure alone cant push someone into comiting suicide...
Unknown said…
May her soul find rest...
beautiful said…
I would hv said Rest in Peace. But its not possible cos U took ur own life.
spydee+ psychology said…
God almighty ,dis world is nonsense
spydee+ psychology said…
Dat guy d jonsoooo......imagine dat fyn face inlove wit u.....ar u goin 2 disappnt her?
Unknown said…
Mehn...I'm deeply touched.....dat guy don do am 40
Kizzy Psych said…
Dat one na 60 my broda
Private User said…
I just felt heartbroken once and I never planned on getting into a relationship...
valentineBiG said…
@chuma dats one reason being in relationship is bad,heartbroke
valentineBiG said…
Really sorry for the lady...buh she is stupid commiting sucide
beautiful said…
May d Lord forgive her.
beautiful said…
And wat will happen to d guy who caused dis disaster?
beautiful said…
D guy is really a beast.
Unknown said…
Beast no be small ooo...
Unknown said…
Some guys dont really deserve to be loved by any girl.
Unknown said…
This boi di very stupid...because if he wasnt, he wouldnt have done all these evil things to this angel who had unconditional love for him.
frankvals religion said…
This is indeed heart breaking and a pity
beautiful said…
She shouldn't hv taken her own life jst like dat cos of a boy dat don't deserve her.
beautiful said…
She is dead now and d boy won't even care to wat happened to her.
beautiful said…
Seriously no man is worth a ladies tears.
beautiful said…
My anger is still dat y will she even think of killing herself. Wat kind of stupid love will dat b?
beautiful said…
Pls my fellow girls, mind d kind of man u fall inlove wit.
beautiful said…
Bcos as we hv seen so many are monster and dey don't deserve ur likeness.
beautiful said…
Before we agree to date any guy we hv to make sure he truly wants us.
beautiful said…
Its a pity indeed, she shouldn't hv taken her life.
beautiful said…
He is a typical example of every guy. Dis is hw guys behve.
beautiful said…
Dis is heart breaking.
beautiful said…
She was too heart broken to tink of her career.
beautiful said…
My dear age don't mata in love. Its a tin of d hrt.
beautiful said…
Pls dis tin should b an Indian tin.
beautiful said…
Wat I simply mean is dat we nigerians should not try it. Dat is commit suicide
beautiful said…
Cos its not in our blood.
beautiful said…
We should pls stop dying for relationship.
Mr.Gary philosophy said…
yes oh.
Mr.Gary philosophy said…
yea
Mr.Gary philosophy said…
is quite a pity
Mr.Gary philosophy said…
amen
Mr.Gary philosophy said…
faith will tell.
Stevengold(C.M.S) said…
This heart breaking is too much jooor..

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Best denies having intentions for the office of the D.O.S in the forthcoming S.U.G election.

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Boobs, Jenna Curlington.